Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% MONEY-BACK GAURENTEE (if cancellation before June 1, 2023)
We recognize that not only do plans change sometimes and you must withdraw your child from camp, but that we are also living in uncertain times and decisions surrounding safety and health are needing to be taken into account as we look towards what we see is to be an EXTRAORDINARY 2023 Summer at Kwasind.
Here are some helpful dates to know in regard to cancellations and refunds that will be issued.
- Cancellations made before June 1, 2023 will receive a full 100% refund – no questions asked and no administrative fee.
- Cancellations made between June 1, 2023 and 2 weeks prior to the start of camp, will receive a full refund of summer camp fees & transportation fees if applicable less a $25/week administration fee.
- Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks prior to the start of camp will not receive a refund (includes camp fees and transportation fees if applicable), unless there is a medical reason with support from a doctor, in which case you will receive a full refund minus a $25/week administrative fee.
- For reasons related to dismissal from camp due to disciplinary action, late arrivals or early departures, campers will not receive any refunds.
COVID-19 Cancellation Situations
- If Camp Kwasind is required to closed due to COVID-19 as mandated by the government or by the decision of the camp leadership, all families will receive a 100% no-hassle full refund of all summer camp fees.
- Should you choose Camp Kwasind, and later decide you need to keep your child at home this summer due to COVID-19 concerns, we’ve got your back. Camp Kwasind will offers a no-hassle full refund of summer camp fees less $25/week for administrative costs.
Medical Cancellation Situations
- If your child is required to not come to camp or needing to leave camp early due to physician orders due to illness (including the potential requirement for those with symptoms of COVID-19 to have to leave) you will receive a refund for the fees for the unused time at camp minus a $25 administrative fee.