RATES: $35/Adults & Youth $25/Children (ages 2-11)
REGISTRATION for DAY PASSES opens May 21, 2021
With Overnight Summer Kids Camp unable to happen this summer, we have shifted gears to make possible the opportunity for adults, alumni and family household units to have a DAY ACCESS PASS for some classic camp fun!
This is your chance to getaway from the city or your cottage for a day with your family to have some outdoor activities, check out the Kwasind Centre, have a memorable campfire moment, as well as enjoy a picnic lunch prepared for you and your family!
There will be 8 Family Day Passes made available each day from Thursday through Monday. To select a day pass, you will need to register, select the week and then the day to see if a “Family Day Pass” is available. You will then need to add to your day pass the number of adults and children in your household unit
NOTE: Please add any serious dietary restrictions in the comment section when booking a DAY PASS.
10:00-10:30AM – Arrival
10:30AM – Official welcome @ the beach
10:45AM – First Activity Selection / Tuck Shop
11:30AM – Second Activity Selection / Tuck Shop
12:15 – Lunch / Tuck Shop
1:00 PM – Campfire (Physical Distancing)
1:45 PM – Third Activity Selection / Tuck Shop
2:30 PM – Fourth Activity Selection / Tuck Shop
3:15 PM – Open Waterfront & Site Tours
4:15 PM – Departure
Frequently Asked Questions
What COVID-19 guidelines will my family need to follow?
- All guests/family units must complete the Kwasind Active Screening Form before arriving on the property and affirm that they will follow the COVID-19 protocols.
- Guests are instructed to stay six feet from guests in other household units.
- Guests are instructed to wear a mask (which they will provide) when ever indoors or when interacting with staff or other guests.
- Meals will either be “take-out” style to be enjoyed around camp or if Public Health allows, in the new Kwasind Centre at a designated table that is more than 6ft away from other households where food is served in a cafeteria style.
- Day Pass Guests will have their own designated washroom and will be encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene.
- Read our latest COVID-19 Plan and adapt to the latest best practices from the public health authorities.
Will the Food Services be able to manage special diets or allergies?
As part of the registration process – you will be asked to submit a form letting Kwasind know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies. Our food service team will be able to accommodate most restrictions including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free diets. Just let us know what you need!
Can I bring our pet with us for the day trip?
At this point, we are needing to ask you to leave your pets at home or get a day pass to a local kennel. We aren’t set up or have approval to allow outside animals on our premises.
What is the refund policy for a Day Pass?
Families can receive a full refund for an EPIC Family Day Pass if they cancel more than 5 days in advance. If cancellation occurs within 5 days then there is a $10/person cancellation fee to cover food costs. If a family needs to cancel last minute due to COVID-19 related symptoms, then they will receive a Credit on their account to be used for another day. If a family simply shows up late or does not show up – there will be no refund.
If we are required to cancel this program for COVID-19 related issues, you will receive a refund.