2018 Camper Sessions
At Kwasind we use the theme each week to create memorable experiences for each camper through which they will have many “WOW” moments. With some of the best and most creative staff, we will be having a new theme each week of our camp program which will be revealed through challenges, activities, meals, worship, chapel, and wide-games. Campers will meet new characters and have fun adventures throughout the week!
Camper Weeks 1-6 & Teen Week
|“Power Up”||July 1-7||9-15|
|“Raiders of the Lost Artifacts”||July 8-14||7-15|
|“Use The Force”||July 15-21||7-15|
|“Mystery Through the Wardrobe”||July 22-28||9-15|
|“Game Show Mania”||July 29 – Aug 3||9-15|
|“Follow the Yellow Brick Road”||Aug 6 – 11||7-12|
|Teen Week – “Muskoka Drift”||Aug 26 – Sep 1||14-17|
|LEAP||July 29-Aug 11||13-15|
|Explorers – Girls||Aug 12-18||9-12|
|Explorers – Boys||Aug 19-25||9-12|
- “POWER UP” – Super Mario theme. July 1-7 (ages 9-15) $478/Camper (early bird rate is $473)
- “Raiders of the Lost Artifacts” – Indiana Jones theme. July 8-14 (ages 7-15) $478/Camper (early bird rate is $473)
- “USE THE FORCE” – Star Wars theme. July 15-21 (ages 7-15) $478/Camper (early bird rate is $473)
- “Mystery Through the Wardrobe” – Narnia theme. July 22-28 (ages 9-15) $478/Camper (early bird rate is $473
- “Game Show Mania” –Game Shows Theme. July 29-Aug 3 (ages 9-15) $405/Camper (early bird rate is $399
- “Follow The Yellow Brick Road” – Wizard Of Oz theme. Aug 6-11 (ages 7-12) $478/Camper (early bird rate is $399)
- “Muskoka Drift” – Fast & Furious meets Hot Wheels. TEEN WEEK: Aug 26-Sept 1 (ages 14-17) $493/Camper (early bird rate is $489)
- Leaders In Training (L.I.T) Program. July 1-28 (ages 16-17) $1695 (early bird rate is $1655)
- L.E.A.P. (Out-tripping Meets Summer Camp). July 29-Aug 11 (ages 13-15) $1165 (early bird rate is $1150)
- CELEBRATION WEEKEND (Families. Singles. Married. Alumni). Aug 3-6
- EXPLORER – GIRLS (Introduction to Out-tripping). Aug 12-18 (ages 9-12) $482 (early bird rate is $475)
- EXPLORER – BOYS (Introduction to Out-tripping). Aug 19-25 (ages 9-12) $482 (early bird rate is $475)
Cancellation & Refund Policy: In the event of a camper needing to cancel a camp session more than two weeks before the start of the session, a refund for payments made will be issued, minus the $75 non-refundable deposit. Refund can be made either as a credit back to the credit card used for payment (can be processed immediately), or by refund cheque (please allow two weeks for processing.) PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds for cancellations made within two weeks of the start of the camp session.
Summer Camp Details
- BUS TRANSPORTATION:
Bus transportation is provided for an additional fee either one-way or round trip from Toronto.
Cost: $80 one way or $120 round trip (with discount)
** not available for LIT, EXPLORERS or Celebration Weekend
- STAYOVER PROGRAM
We are running a special program on Saturday for campers who are registered for two consecutive sessions. What this means is that campers will now have the option to stay-over at camp between sessions (Sat afternoon to Sunday afternoon) for an additional fee of $85 (plus tax) in which we have camp staff running a unique stay-over program catered specifically to that group of campers.
Laundry Services (Optional)
If registered for two consecutive sessions, campers have the option to purchase laundry services ($18) to have their clothing washed over the weekend between camp sessions.
- EMAIL YOUR CAMPER SERVICES (Optional)
We are using BUNK1 camper email service to have their parents, family and friends send some short emails which will be delivered to the campers during the weekly sessions. In order to cover the cost of printing out emails, we will charge $2 per session for a maximum of 10 emails per camper.
We do ask for parents’ and family discretion in sending emails to campers as it can actually trigger homesickness, not only in other campers who do not receive any mail, but also in the camper him/herself. We ask that emails are kept short, positive, without stressing how much they are missed or what they are missing at home. Focus on excitement to hear stories of all the camp activities once they get home from camp will help the camper stay focused on enjoying camp and staying connected with leaders and campmates.
We respectfully request that parents do not leave packages to be delivered to camper during the camp session as cabin leaders find that it disrupts their cabin time with campers, and also triggers homesickness in others.
Click here to register now!