WELCOME MESSAGE FROM OUR DIRECTOR
Camp Kwasind is a one-of-a-kind camp and I’m so glad you are considering this treasure in Muskoka as an experience for your child!
We serve campers ages 7-17 in a way that provides a high quality, creative and safe camp environment while also being accessible, affordable and memorable for hundreds of campers each and every summer in beautiful Muskoka!
For 75 years, Camp Kwasind has been that special place where some of life’s greatest adventures have happened for thousands of young people from across Canada and beyond.
As a ministry of the Canadian Baptists of Ontario & Quebec, Camp Kwasind has a legacy of providing these life-changing experiences for young people, who have come from many different denominational and faith backgrounds. Kwasind has been that unique time each summer where kids and youth are inspired to dream, foster lasting friendships, learn new skills, explore the Christian faith, and encounter the touch of God in a way that is relevant, fun, and inspirational.
So what makes Camp Kwasind so unique:
- we are large enough to offer a wide variety of quality activities
- we are small enough to ensure that every camper matters and is known
- specialize in first-time camper experiences with 1 in 3 campers are first timers!
- have our own bay on the water with 1,850ft of waterfront access
- offer a very high staff to camper ratio to maximize fun and safety
- have onsite medical care with registered nurses
- all food is catered by GB Catering
- and so much more…
So, if you want to find out that “so much more”, well let us invite you to explore throughout this website, send us an email, find us on facebook or give us a call.
Giving every child and youth the chance to be celebrated, a place to belong, a deepening of faith, and an incredibly fun program is just scratching the surface of what your child will experience this summer at Camp Kwasind!
With anticipation for Summer 2019,